- Equipment Reliability
- Planning and Organizing
- Adherence Customer Call
- Records Administration
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar/ Professional Licence Exam) in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have experience in cement plant operations or equivalent is highly recommended.
- In depth knowledge in cement plant equipments operations and functions.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and ERP System.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Bulacan (with board and lodging provided)
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Akle, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!