- Observe and do assessment of all equipments.
- Records and report all issues pertaning to equipment status and conditions
- comprehends raw mill and coal mill preheating, start up and shutdown protocols.
- conduct assessment of raw mill and coal condition based on parameters.
- operate the system withwithout process disturbances.
- basic inspections of ball mill, Vertical Mill and roller press system components
- Basic maintenance responsibilities.
- conduct effective superivison on the activities performed by inhouse and third party contractors by meeting completion deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Manufacturing Engineering
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 1-2 years specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Bulacan (with board and lodging provided)
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
About Eagle Cement Corporation
EAGLE CEMENT CORPORATION (ECC) strives to meet the strong and ever - growing demand for quality cement through product innovation and continuous plant and facility expansion. With its solid expansion strategy, Eagle Cement is poised to help meet the country’s increasing demand. Eagle Cement is now well on its way of domination, amplifying Filipino pride with a cause to serve the nation. JOIN US, AND BUILD A LIFETIME CAREER WITH US!