- Bulacan, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Bulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- To perform safety inspector function
- Visiting various business and industrial premises to inspect processes and procedures and ensure good health and safety practice.
- In charge in investigating accidents and complaints and determining if there has been a breach of health and safety law.
- To support safety officers and construction activities including completion of safety regulatory and compliance
- Conduct Health and Safety Training and presentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical / Electrical /Environmental/Health/Safety), or equivalent.
- Hands on Experience with Job Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have a BOSH and COSH certificate or equivalent and other Health and Safety related training
- Preferably with exposure in cement, mining or power plant industry
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Softwares such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Willing to be assigned in Bulacan or other areas owned by the company
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.