Learning and Development Officer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To implement and monitor effective training and development programs of all employees.
- Prepares, monitors, and maintains audiovisual training aids, equipment, and materials
- Determine training needs (Technical training and behavioral skills training)
- Prepares training plan, budget, and monitors implementation of training calendar.
- Sources speakers for In-service or external training programs.
- Helps Learning and Development and OD Officer in the facilitation of Performance Management System
- Arranges for the best conducive learning environment; Notifies trainee’s supervisors about the course; Acts as the liaison and coordinator of programs conducted by external training partners; Ensures all necessary logistical requirements are in place prior to training and safely kept after; Processes pre-and post-training expense
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- At least 4 years of training experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Adobe
- Good facilitation skills on soft/hard training
- High interpersonal skills that enable to work with people at all level
- Have initiative and ability to offer new ideas
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.