Sales Admin Supervisor
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Price Maintenance; Ensure the accuracy of price in the system
- Sales Ordering Management; Supervise Sales Assistants in processing the sales orders.
- Ensure that any and all sales are properly accounted for and collected at a given time, following strictly the agreed terms and conditions.
- Develops and initiates strategy and executes sales policies and programs to achieve sales target for the area.
- Reports Management: On time submission of sales reports
- Provide sales vs. projection results by preparing sales tracking reports
- Customer complaints assistance; Monitor calls, provide feedback and assist sales on sales and quality assurance goals
- Customer survey assistance; Record all queries and concerns of customers and attend unto it.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with principals, customers and other suppliers.
- Work under the general supervision of Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admnistration, sales or Marketing or any related.
- With atleast 4 years sales experience with demonstrated success as a strong performer.
- Worked in a Manufacturing and other related industry
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Strong organization skills with an aptitude in analytical and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.