- San Ildefonso, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan IldefonsoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with Logistics, Product Dispatch, and warehousing operations
- Knowledge in SAP SD Processing and Microsoft Office
- With the basic knowledge on how to operate the truck scale
- Knows truck scale calibration and the calibration plan
- Assisted in checking all components of the weigh scale system to ascertain all are in working order
- Maintained a controlled environment to ensure proper operation of the computerized scale system
- Inspected paperwork and loads for inbound and outbound trucks. Enter all information into the system.
- Maintained an organized and smooth flow of incoming and outgoing trucks
- Recommended an enhancement to the existing internal controls, improvements, and development of systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- With hands-on experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse.
- At least 1-year work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
- Knowledge in SAP (MM/SD Module) application is an advantage
- Must be trustworthy and very keen on details
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bulacan (with free board and lodging provided)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, San Ildefonso, Central Luzon, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.