- San Ildefonso, PhilippinesSan Ildefonso, Bulacan, Philippines, San Ildefonso, Bulacan, PhilippinesSan IldefonsoBulacanPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for visiting various business and industrial premises to inspect processes and procedures and ensure good health and safety practices.
- In charge of investigating accidents and complaints and determining if there has been a breach of health and safety law. Ensure employees comply with all aspects of health and safety laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft software, bosh training, cosh training, and safety audit.
- Preferably 1 to 4 years experienced employee specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Worked in Manufacturing and other related industry
- Willing to work in Bulacan Plant.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.