- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Perform and review finance an accounting process but not limited to cost calculations, accounts payable invoicing/settlements, fixed asset processing, analytical review, and reconciliation
- Review of late adjustment entries with proper root cause analysis performed on operational issues
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
BA/BS in Business/Accountancy/Finance
10 years working experience in the related field with a managerial/supervisory position.
Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting
Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and accounting software and databases
High attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.