Legal Counsel - Corporate & Commercial Affairs
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of commercial, corporate, financial and high-value contracts and documents;
- Provide legal advice to management on business-related issues and transactions;
- Assist Finance Department on financial and/or tax matters with BIR, BOI, and LGUs;
- Handle mergers and acquisitions transactions, corporate and financial restructuring, legal and corporate due diligence, and new businesses.
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in law and graduate of reputable School/University.
- Must have at least 5 years and up of combined experience in the corporate setting and Law firm
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for detail, have exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Possess and ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress
- Vast experience working on different cases and/or projects as well as experience working at all levels of management
- Updated MCLE Compliance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.