Legal Counsel | Labor & Litigation
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle internal labor matters and proceedings of ECC and related companies.
- Coordinate with external counsels for externally handled cases.
- Monitoring, updating and reporting of all cases; handle/coordinate/ monitor IP/TM registration and renewals.
- Dealings with courts and other administrative bodies.
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in law and graduate of reputable School/University.
- With least three (3) years of experience in labor/litigation lawyer with IP experience.
- With updated MCLE Compliance.
- Familiar with rules and procedures in regular courts and administrative tribunals.
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.