- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for civil, architectural, and structural designs using various design programs including AutoCAD
- Designing and drafting building plans for residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects according to engineering specifications using the software.
- Conduct drawing reviews and participate in project meetings.
- Frequent site visits throughout the construction project to monitor contractor progress, answer questions that may arise and ensure that milestones are completed according to the project timeline.
- Structural design and analysis
- Greenfield construction
- Brownfield construction/renovation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Architecture/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as a Detailer/Designer.
- Well versed with AutoCAD.
- Exposure to small and medium projects (residential & office).
- Willing to be based at Bulacan Plant.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.