IT Risk and System Analyst
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Administer, support, identify and improve Eagle IT Security compliance requirements by performing business impact analysis on non-compliance in Industry standard to all Eagle systems, cloud subscription, server and network facilities.
- Manage and ensure proper user roles, access and authorization are provided to users on the ERP Systems.
- Performs regular review of access to ERP systems in order to ensure user has no excessive access.
- Review service request, service enhancement and additional access required by the user from Freshworks.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for IT Security and ISMS (Information Security Management System) to minimize risk and protect company data.
- Create policies, procedures, guidelines and implement DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) and BCP (Business Continuity Plan). Organize and lead the DRP exercise once a year.
- Assist in implementation of ERP Systems ensuring all security standards are in place on Systems, Cloud Infrastructure, Network and Server.
- Provide an IT Security and Cyber Security risk awareness program to all employees.
- Help review business processes and improve if required.
- Monitor and ensure risk identified on assessment to be resolved or mitigated as agreed on the timeline.
- Participate in business mapping review and user testing and training of ERP systems.
- Facilitate audit review from external auditors and provide evidence as required.
- Formulate email policies as required by Eagle to secure data privacy.
- Identify required data to capture for migration of master data and open transactions to SAP.
- Collect, review, update and standardize data for the migration activity
- Coordinate with user champions for master data issues resolution
- Coordinate data migration related activities and cutover plan to master data custodians and vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Accountancy and at least 8 years relevant work experience in Information Technology
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in data migration and database administration
- Knowledgeable in DB2 and SQL Server
- Experience in SAP Basis Administration and Authorization
- Exposure in AWS Cloud technology
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in IT Security, IT Risk Analysis and ISMS
- Experience in performing DRP and BCP activity
- Exposure in audit review and risk assessment
- Attended IT Security training, ISO27001 or ISMS courses. Certification is a plus.
- ITIL experience is a plus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.