Treasury Assistant - Plant
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle petty cash fund for plant operations
- Check releasing and safekeeping
- Cash collection from employees excess in cash advance
- Prepare daily reports
- Examines completeness of required documents
- Regularly replenish funds to ensure availability to meet the needs of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, SAP Proficiency.
- Knowledgeable in Treasury operation and Accounting Standards
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Willing to be based at the Plant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.