Strategic Sourcing Officer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the strategic sourcing management goals of the company and implement action items to ensure that those goals are achieved
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts when beneficial by working with cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers to reach agreement on contract terms and conditions.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect the continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities
- Evaluate, select, and establish relationships with vendors, and negotiate contracts for goods and services.
- Sourcing for local and foreign suppliers.
- Develops and delivers regular spend reports based on the data available from all available sources, identify early trends, and potential solutions
- Analyze category, market and industry trends along with advances in sourcing to develop appropriate recommendations regarding the procurement of goods and services
- Facilitate the administration of vendor-related activities such as registration, rating onsite inspection, and evaluation of vendors
- Manages releases of imported products from the Bureau of Customs.
- And perform other task related to work designation as per instruction by superior
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed-upon success criteria)
- Knowledge of the legal terminology and language related to supplier and/or vendor agreements and contracts
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field, purchasing/warehouse/inventory management/contracts management.
- Required Skill(s): Contracts Management, Strategic Sourcing, Negotiation
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.