- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Receive, validate and check all documents submitted per Check payment request
- Check veracity and completeness of documents to avoid the double presentation of requests and invoices
- Prepare Accounts Payable voucher, the entries, and the applicable taxes
- Maintain and update posting of a transaction to appropriate books of accounts and ensures that all accounting transactions for the month are taken up and properly posted in preparation to monthly closing
- Preparation and submit tax returns, reports and other supporting schedules as required
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying the information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Perform other accounting – related tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With above average skill in working with Microsoft Excel and know how to use formulas
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Has an exemplary interpersonal skill and with good written and oral communication abilities.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.