- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and execute marketing concepts, activities and programs that can increase brand identity and brand awareness in online channels
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, market research about trends and consumer segmentation
- Ensure brand presence in online and offline channels
- Must work hand in hand with the Sales Department in doing sales strategic plan.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor.
- Conceptualizes and implements marketing plans and strategies.
- Prepares PR, Media and Marketing materials and projects such as campaigns, events, write-ups website content development and marketing research.
- Gathers information and feed backs from the market regarding the company’s services.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Supports the Sales Team for their respective Marketing Activities by creating an Event Proposal, Budgets and such the likes
- Perform other activities that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.