- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinate with the survey team and prepare work schedule as per construction project and collaborate with suppliers and concrete to ensure compliance project drawings and specifications.
- Structural design and analysis
- Conduct drawing reviews and participate in project meetings.
- Design all work plans and identify and resolve all installation issues for civil field projects and coordinate with the procurement department to ensure adherence to all construction schedule.
- Assist all subcontractors to prepare and update all drawings for projects.
- Document all civil field activities and perform a regular inspection to check the progress of all projects.
- Monitor and implement all safety program for projects for assign areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Architecture/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as a Detailer/Designer on Civil and/or Structural.
- Well versed with AutoCAD and/or STAAD.Pro
- Exposure to small and medium projects (residential & office).
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Willing to be based at Bulacan Plant.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Project Estimation
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Project Management
- Architectural Design
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.