- Mandaluyong, Philippines155 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide analysis/ strategies and counsels on legal and policy issues:
- Prepares contracts and reviews business documents:
- Writes and administers vendor and client contracts:
- Develops and recommends improvements on legal documents, contracts, forms, instruments;
- Represents the company or its officials in various legal proceedings:
- Ensures that all transactions and agreements made by the company and client are within the framework of the Law. Anticipates and guards against legal risks facing the company
- Has experience in regulatory compliance, litigation, intellectual property, commercial affairs, mergers & property acquisitions, and transactions with government agencies
- Notarize legal documents such as, but not limited to affidavits, deeds of sale, contracts and other agreements.
- Conducts legal research and other requisite information verification on cases and other matters referred to the department.
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in law and graduate of reputable School/University.
- Must have at least 5 years and up of combined experience in the corporate setting and Law firm
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for detail, have exceptionally good problem-solving skills
- Possess and ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress
- Vast experience working on different cases and/or projects as well as experience working at all levels of management
- Demonstrates confidence but remains approachable and relatable, which will inspire confidence and trust in others who will then trust in his insights and judgments and follow his directive
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.