Treasury Assistant (Reliever)
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for administrative support for the Treasury Team.
- Oversees basic financial and accounting tasks.
- Prepares monthly invoices, organizes incoming bills, receipts, and other related paper works for bookkeeping.
- Provides high-quality service.
- Manages highly confidential documentation relating to the department's function
- Receives and monitors all requests payments and ensures all request are properly approved and supported by complete documents
- Prepares and encodes issued checks and check vouchers in the accounting system.
- Processes applications for Manager’s Checks,
- A graduate of Accountancy, Finance or any related course
- One year of experience is an advantage but fresh graduates may consider
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (word processing, excel, flowcharts)
- Adaptability, managing time and resources, analytical thinking, stress tolerance, and decision making
- Trustworthy and can maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent oral and written skills with fluency in English
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.