- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Evaluate and interpret financial accounting principles and statements including balance, revenue, and cash flow statements.
- Coordinate the cash management program to ensure the existence of working capital.
- Perform financial planning and analysis, consolidation of forecasts and budgets, financial statement preparation, and investor reporting.
- Conduct studies of accounting errors and prepare cost accounting, statistics, and legal research reports.
- Also responsible for ensuring the accuracy of assigned GL accounts as a source of accurate information for financial reporting.
- Analyze variances and support inventory data in various business units, products, and process flows
- Computes taxes and prepares tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statements, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 4 years of Accounting experience
- Strong computer skills required (Advanced Excel, ERP system, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
- Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- SAP Business One
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounts Payable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting Technology
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.