Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for Project Manager that will help the PMO for the project delivery and implementation. Responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion. Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within resources and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Will closely work with all the Product Development teams as well as with the implementation and delivery teams to ensure that the entire functionality is rolled out, on time, with quality and at the same time, ensuring the team’s well-being.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Manages the complete transition of new technologies/new features and integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, project prioritization, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics results.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in Project Management. With certification of PMP/PMI, Six Sigma is a plus.
- Strong analytical and technical skills and a solid understanding of software development.
- Business and commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Mathematical and budgeting skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- A team player, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work on site in BGC, Taguig
Join e-pon now!
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans