Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigned to collect and process the successful hires/candidates from RA2 endorsed for the Job Offer.
- Validate and complete the requirements needed for the Job Offer.
- Endorse the validated Job Offer to the Employee Relations Team.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and product managers regarding employer branding.
- Creating proposals for the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Lead the Employer Branding and Employee Referral:
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Content Creation
- Social Media Sharing and Monitoring
- Employee Advocacy Tools
- Coordinates the Marketing Team for Employer Branding outlets such as:
- Social Media - as the easiest, fastest and most affordable way to promote your brand and attract talent. Encourage employees to follow your accounts.
- Career Site – Use the company website to advertise jobs and attract job seekers.
- Conferences, Workshops and Local Events – Attending or hosting local events and workshops can help to engage with young professionals and place your brand in the public eye.
- Employee Referral – Involving current employees in spreading the word about the talent acquisition brand.
- Following up with candidates who have applied but have not been selected for an interview to determine their interest in the position.
- Sending through the Candidate Survey Questions to all successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Creating job postings on company websites and other online job boards to attract candidates who meet specific qualifications.
- Direct reports to the TA Lead for the proposals, challenges and improvements of the Job Offer endorsements, Employee Referrals and Employer Branding process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related.
- Background in Fin tech, Banking or digital banking is a plus.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Trainable and with pleasing personality.
- Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Human Resources
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
About e-pon Digital Inc.
e-pon Digital Inc. (“e-pon”) was established in year 2021. The cause for creating the Company was the desire to engage in, operate, and maintain an electronic payment system, and/or payment gateway; develop and create digital/online platform, mobile applications, payment solutions for emerging markets, access including sponsored data, data-in-sachets and messaging, e-Commerce platforms and digital marketing solutions. Company's Mission: e-pon’s mission is to help individuals and small-medium enterprises to save, earn, invest, grow their finances, and attain financial productivity through an all-in-one digital solutions platform that integrates everything they need to gain opportunities and fulfill their financial needs. Its products and services aim to make it easy, convenient, and efficient for anybody using the platform, allowing them to lead a hassle-free digital lifestyle.