The Sales and Marketing Manager (SMM) is the head of the Sales and Marketing Department (SMD). The SMD is responsible for the overall EXTERNAL PRODUCT activities – acquisition of new merchants and clients, promotional activities and campaigns, and management of the sales portfolio.
- Overall management of the SMD
- Prospects and qualifies potential merchants and clients
- Performs due diligence and initial evaluation of prospective business potential with prospects
- Onboards new merchants and clients and ensures transaction volume targets are met
- Formulates marketing plans to increase potential clients brand awareness to the product and service being offered
- Creates programs and promotional activities to engage existing clients to maximize the product and service being offered
- Executes management-initiated marketing thrusts to the end users and ensures the communication is being cascaded well
- Formulates retention programs to promote merchants and clients loyalty to company products and services
- Conducts regular competitive scan and proposes product and services enhancements to maintain competitiveness
- Holds regular PR, mass media, and social media activities to strengthen the products and services market positioning
- Monitors customer service and relationship management tasks delegated to Sales and Marketing Officers:
- Operational concerns of the merchants and clients already onboarded by the Sales and Marketing Department by providing exemplary relationship management and customer service
- Maintains a good communication channel with the merchants and clients
- Ensures the utilization of the products and services are at full capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, or related field
- Fintech, banking, e-wallet or digital banking experience would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects perform multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer in carrying out various tasks.
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans