Hello from e-pon Team!
We are looking for Finance Supervisor that will supervise the general finance functions of e-pon, supporting the Finance Manager in the decision-making and coordination to meet the company goal. He/She will help to maintain and supervise the Finance Assistants, Associates to regulate the operation and secure the relevant financial documents with proper checking before approval.
- Carry out accounting calculations in accordance with laws and regulations, assist the host accountant to carry out work, implement accounting supervision, recognize businesses that violate the financial system, and scrutinize unreasonable expenditures.
- Bookkeeping, checkout, and reimbursement on time, regular checking of cash, bank deposits, and inventory of materials, so that the accounts, accounts, account certificates, statements of accounts, and accounts are "five-matched"
- Carefully check the receipts and expenditure documents, any documents that have not been approved in accordance with the regulations shall not be entered into the account.
- Strengthen the review of original vouchers, prepare accounting vouchers, and register various account books in a timely manner.
- Handle other related financial affairs, do a good job in paperwork and daily affairs
- Handle and keep accounting documents, account books, statements, and other financial files in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent. CPA is a plus.
- Experience in compliance with the government registrations, BSP Legislation, AMLC and BIR.
- Preferably has background in fin tech industry, banking or digital banking and e-wallet platform.
- At least 5 years of experience in a supervisory, senior-level finance or accounting position.
- Occupied managerial position of no less than 3 years;
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including generally
- Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of national and local financial regulations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Internal Audit
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Banking & Finance