You will be responsible for supporting the Director in growing the company by relieving them of tasks associated with managing their personal and business life. This includes providing valuable secretarial, administrative, and personal support to the Director and assist in making life easier, simpler, and more efficient that will allow the Director to focus on high-value responsibilities.
- Assists and acts in confidential capacity to the Director in providing advanced and diversified executive support and managing the overall operation of the executive office.
- Anticipates matters to be attended to by the Director and advises/arranges procedure and logistics as required.
- Manages and controls the Director’s calendar as well as the affiliate’s annual business calendar, and distributes updates to internal stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- Processes all correspondences emanating from the Director ensuring all correspondences are responded to.
- Attends management meetings, takes down, transcribes and circulates minutes.
- Makes extensive local and international travel arrangements and sets up travel essentials for the Director and her family.
- Plans, organizes, and manages on-site and off-site meetings and conferences such as monthly Board of Directors & Management Team meetings
- Develops itinerary and agenda by liaising with functional and/or affiliate heads, and circulates the final agenda, itinerary and logistics details to all participants.
- Arranges meet and greet, chauffer services, hotel accommodation, dinner and social gatherings, catering, and venue setup.
- Secures audiovisual equipment and other IT-related requirements for the use of the Director.
- Coordinates and sets up high-level teleconference and videoconference calls.
- Makes annual budget proposals and monitors the expenditures of the office of the Director to ensure compliance with the approved budget.
- Maintains records of subsequent budgetary expenditures and applies it to the appropriate charge accounts.
- Negotiates pricing agreements with relevant suppliers for goods and services specifically for the Director, creates purchase requests, and liaises approval routing through Admin and/or Finance Office.
- Prepares and maintains the Director’s expense report.
- Exercises administrative supervision over staff by coordinating work assignments.
- Provides assistance in all aspects of the Director’s personal activities (e.g. matters concerning EO, MITA, household, family, etc.)
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
- Receives and screens visitors, phone calls and mails ensuring priorities are managed.
- Represents the Director and demonstrates influence and confidence but with utmost discretion when dealing with clients, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course, with a Degree preferably in Business Administration, Secretarial or related field.
- Work Experience
- Preferably with at least three (3) years’ work experience in similar capacity. Well-considered is a prior executive level support and cross cultural experience.
- Preferably with some Sales background
- Preferably with hospitality industry experience
- Special /Technical/Communication Skills Requirement
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate with all levels of people; excellent inter-personal skills; assertive and collaborative
- Meticulous, good attention to detail, able to work with minimal supervision
- Logical and process driven
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong problem-solving skills and results driven
- High trust and high influence
- High integrity and can be trusted with very confidential matters
- Computer literate (particularly excel, powerpoint and google.doc related tools) and a strong advocate of technology to help simplify and automate tasks.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.