- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Card Personalization
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- DZ Building, Sta. Agueda Avenue, Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
IT / Computer Courses
- Preferably female, 21 to 27 years old
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or in any related field.
- Knowledgeable in basic programming languages, VBG, DBF and VBScript is an advantage.
- Willing to render overtime if needed.
- Has high level of work maturity and responsibility.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format output into final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with user clients and approval of Country Manager.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
History dz card group was founded in Europe by Jorgen Schmidt in 1971. At that time it was a printing house specializing in computer forms and security products. The company become an expert in printing products such as cheque books and bank passbooks with magnetic stripes. In the mid-70's dz card expanded into plastic card business. Today, cards are dz card's core product, and the company supplies more than 500 million cards annually to the customers all over the world. The group is internationally renowned as a leading manufacturer of all types of cards and has a global reputation for premium quality, excellent customer service and fast delivery. Owner, founder, Chairman and CEO Jorgen Schmidt heads the dz card group of the companies from the Group Headquarteres in Bangkok, Thailand. Product & Services Financial and Banking Cards * Mastercard and Visa magnetic stripe cards * EMV chip credit/debit cards * ATM cards * Non-ISO conforming cards (Visa mini cards/Mastercard side cards) * Contactless and dual interface chip cards * Transparent and Translucent cards Telecom Products * USIM * Chip cards 32k to 64k Scratch Cards Loyalty cards Membership cards ID cards Gift cards Access cards Personalization Services * Card Embossing * Card Thermal Printing * Card Fulfillment * Data Encoding