DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format output into final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with user clients and approval of Country Manager.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferably female, 21 to 27 years old
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or in any related field.
- Knowledgeable in basic programming languages, VBG, DBF and VBScript is an advantage.
- Willing to render overtime if needed.
- Has high level of work maturity and responsibility.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Visual Basic
- IT / Computer Courses
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.