- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 23 minutes ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7th Floor, Annapolis Wilshire Plaza, No. 11 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
Microsoft / MS Word
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture;
- With or without a professional license;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Willing to travel and engage in field work;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday (8am to 5pm);
- Ready to start immediately.
- Deployed to job sites to take actual measurements of roof framing.
- Supervise installation of roofing and insulation materials.
- Report to Head Office regarding the status of ongoing projects.
- Perform other related duties that may be deemed necessary.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
DWIGHTSTEEL BUILDING SYSTEMS, INC. is a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines primarily engaged in the dealership and manufacture of Pre-painted Long Span Roofing Materials, Insulation, and Floor Decking. Founded on May 2, 1989, the company started out as a distributor of various construction-related materials such as Aluminum Foil Barriers, Gypsum Boards, Pre-painted Roofing Materials, and Fiberglass Insulation, among many others. From a mere distributor, the company has since grown into one that deals with importation and manufacturing. Currently, the company is equipped with nationwide manufacturing plants and satellite offices ready to serve consumers from all over the country. Now on its 27th year, we continue to strive to be the benchmark in the metal roofing industry.