- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 79% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 14,000.00 - 14,500.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 7th Floor, Annapolis Wilshire Plaza, San Juan, Philippines
Persuasion and Negotiation
Public Relations (PR)
- Prior experience in sales and marketing in any industry.
- With effective communication and negotiation skills.
- A graduate of any course. Degree holders in Civil Engineering, Architecture, and Business or Marketing will have an advantage.
- Familiarity or exposure to the construction industry is an advantage.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Willing to engage in fieldwork to close sales.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm.
- Market and sell our company's roofing materials and other products to clients.
- Negotiate with clients, follow up, the closing of contracts, collection of payment.
- Hit monthly quota.
*Commission on sales and sales incentives (if account officer manages to hit monthly quota), aside from basic pay.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
DWIGHTSTEEL BUILDING SYSTEMS, INC. is a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines primarily engaged in the dealership and manufacture of Pre-painted Long Span Roofing Materials, Insulation, and Floor Decking. Founded on May 2, 1989, the company started out as a distributor of various construction-related materials such as Aluminum Foil Barriers, Gypsum Boards, Pre-painted Roofing Materials, and Fiberglass Insulation, among many others. From a mere distributor, the company has since grown into one that deals with importation and manufacturing. Currently, the company is equipped with nationwide manufacturing plants and satellite offices ready to serve consumers from all over the country. Now on its 27th year, we continue to strive to be the benchmark in the metal roofing industry.