Knowledge Resources Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 hours ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7th Floor, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Philippines
- Experience with Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- At least 1 year of related work experience and a graduate of any course (preferably BS Accountancy or other pre-law courses).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Possesses strong customer service orientation.
- Adaptable to changing work hours (including New York shift).
- Able to understand instructions from superiors and peers.
- Has a positive attitude in tackling team issues and concerns.
- Demonstrates the ability to take on multiple tasks.
- Provide meaningful and effective feedback.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn.
- Possesses good analytical skills.
- Participates in team discussions.
- Assumes responsibility in meeting work deadlines.
- Able to execute plans and procedures
A member of the White & Case Knowledge Department, reporting to the Senior Manager of Knowledge Resources, who will help manage specific substantive resources and related processes to meet the Firm’s knowledge needs, including updating attributes of forms and research materials in the Firm’s Knowledge Bank and elsewhere, updating descriptions of legal matters, configuring entries in the local counsel database, assisting with Intranet content configuration, and providing other data entry and resource configuration support as may be needed.
Duties and Accountabilities:
Specific responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
Electronic Closing Binders
a. Upload ECBs into the Closings Library in the Document Management System;
b. Provide technical support to the KR Manager, KR Assistant Manager and KR Supervisor;
c. Perform other functions as maybe required by the KR Manager.
Knowledge Bank (a collection of standard forms, precedents, know-how and other practice-related materials):
a. Provide technical support to the KR Manager and Knowledge Bank Coordinator;
b. Help post and configure content in the KB based on established policies;
c. Familiar with the Knowledge Bank Monitoring and Clean-up processes;
d. Perform other functions as required by the Knowledge Bank Coordinator and KR Manager.
a. Participate in Knowledge Department meetings and assist as needed with Knowledge initiatives;
b. Contribute to Knowledge Department projects and initiatives whenever required;
c. Produce videos with the use of relevant software whenever required;
d. Provide technical support regarding other Knowledge Support systems and activities such as the Law Firm Referrals System and Filed Litigation System;
e. Update content entries on Connect;
f. Configure documents in accordance with established Firm processes and procedures;
g. Prepare Utilization and Accomplishment Reports;
h. Coordinate and organize (with others) processes to ensure timely upkeep of practice-related entries in the Firm’s matters database;
i. Update entries in the Firm’s local counsel database;
j. Perform other functions as required by the KR Manager.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus