Accounts Payable Coordinator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7th Floor, Tower 2, The Enterprise Center, 6766 Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
• Professional Experience:
o Newly graduate is qualified, however, 2-3 year experience is a plus
o With strong background in General Accounting / Accounts Payable process
o Experience working in a BPO/Shared Service Organization is a plus
• Education, Knowledge and Skills:
o Graduate of BS Accountancy
o Excellent data skills with high degree of accuracy
o Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and organizational skills
o Proficient knowledge in MS Office suite such as:
o Preferably with Knowledge in computer software such as:
• Personal Attributes and Competencies:
o Can understand and speak German language is an advantage
o General Math skills
o Attention to details
o Flexible and willing to learn
o Takes ownership
o Strong documentation skills
o Good communication skills and be able to interact
o Quality and risk control
o Team player
o Drive for results
- Position Summary:
Receives, process, verify and conduct expense compliance review on invoices submitted to the firm for recording and payment
- List of Duties and Accountabilities but not limited to:
• Performs expense compliance review on the invoices submitted to the firm before entering into the system.
• Verifies the completeness of the documentation submitted.
• Verifies the correctness of the codes provided before entries are recorded into the system.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor’s accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Correspond and communicate with the Accounts Payable Coordinator in the Tampa office.
• Correspond and communicate with the vendors relative to invoices and payment inquiries.
• Correspond and communicate with the members of the Firm relative to invoices and payment inquiries.
• Monitor and resolve all accounts payable issues and administer all invoices for vendors and nonvendors
• Administer various non-vendor invoices, monitor expense reports and evaluate for appropriate approval.
• Assist in documenting and improving accounting policies and procedures and workflow.
• Perform other duties as required by the firm and its management.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus