About DrChrono, our Product, and Engineering
✅ #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book 8 years running (2013-2020).
✅ First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner.
✅ 27.7 million patients under the care of DrChrono providers.
Serving tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients, DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone. We’re the only official Apple Mobility Partner for healthcare, the youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative, the #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book.
Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API.
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare is contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
Most recently, as DrChrono sought to support physicians and patients through the Covid-19 pandemic, the Engineering Organization successfully launched a Telehealth product in just weeks.
In this role you will...
- Build internal tools on Python / Salt Stack / Terraform to support our infrastructure
- Assist in the day-to-day operations that keep us running smoothly
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Troubleshoot incidents, test out hypotheses, and assist in finding root causes for incidents and issues
- Participate in and manage software deployments
- Work alongside our software engineers, providing assistance and enabling
- Contribute to architectural designs for existing and new products
Some projects you will be a part of...
- Build out a scalable infrastructure in support of our platform
- Increase efficiency and develop best practices to build a platform that helps doctors run their practice more efficiently
- Tighten our platform security and address infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Work with and assist multiple teams on complex problems
- At least 5 years experience with deploying web apps to cloud infrastructure (AWS) and working with distributed, service-oriented architecture.
- At least 5 years of experience working with open-source software (such as MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL)
- At least 5 years of experience using Python
- Clear communication skills when it comes to reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Understand modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Salary starts at PHP 190,000/mo gross
- Willing to work in US timezone (MST/PST/EST/CST)
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave