Conversion Rate Specialist / Copywriter
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- n/a, Makati, Philippines
- Excellent written English and a friendly tone.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- A love of analytics and metrics, because they show off your superb talent.
- Experience in at least several aspects conversion optimisation and the tools required to carry it out.
- To be a clear thinker: You should be able to objectively analyse a piece and ask yourself whether it is truly succeeds in what it's trying to do, and not be afraid to overhaul something that isn't working.
- Good time-management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you'll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a "self-starter".
We're looking for a talented individual to join us, writing engaging and compelling copy that will convert visitors into loyal, long-term customers.
As a conversion specialist you will play a vital role in identifying problems within our sales funnels, running quantitative and qualitative research and creating multi-variant tests for key areas of our sites.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating and managing the strategy for ongoing conversion optimisation across identified products & sites (with support of and approval by CEO).
- Implementing a strategy to improve traffic-to-lead and traffic-to-sales conversions across products.
- Running operations including: visitor/persona analysis, improving conversions and cross promotions of related products, managing sales and signup funnels.
- Designing and writing of copy for identified pages.
- Running structured tests for home pages, landing pages, content areas, shopping carts, signup and download forms as well as user flows.
- Proactively researching and identifying optimisation tactics and new opportunities within the industry.
While qualifications or experience in writing or journalism would be of great value, we're more interested in your knowledge and understand of conversion analysis and your ability to write with clarity. If you think you've got the spark we're after, then we want to hear from you!
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours (we are happy to discuss full-time, part-time and contracting options).
- Work from home.
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture.
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus