Search / Inbound Marketer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- n/a, Makati, Philippines
- Excellent written English and a friendly manner in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Your spelling and grammar should be top notch.
- Good time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you'll need to be organized, motivated, and (dare we say) a "self-starter".
- Have been involved in search marketing or link building campaigns.
- Love analytics and metrics, because they show off your superb talent.
- Know how to moderate content and build a powerful online brand.
Our new inbound marketer will play a vital role in looking for new growth opportunities, maintaining 'best practices' both on and off site, providing guidance to our content team and generally making sure our search efforts are top notch.
We're looking for someone with a fair amount of cleverness, the ability to Get Things Done, and a genuine passion and love for search marketing.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coming up with creative content and link building ideas and methods to increase our organic traffic.
- On-page optimisations and site audits.
- Site usability studies and research.
- Examining ways to improve user experience and coming up with product recommendations.
Neat things about working with us:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus