- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Answer calls. update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and client information.
- Type documents, reports, and correspondence. perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- People Oriented;
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Business Administration
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Tourism Management]
Specializes in defining, executing, and managing all aspects of digital & internet advertising including sales and marketing. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind in knowing that their ad inventory is being marketed in the most effective manner.
Implements a responsive web design that make it easier for our readers to “reach” us and see what we have to offer, at their convenience using their preferred devices - a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer, or even a smart TV.