- Quezon, Philippines
- 15,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist
- Experience as branch pharmacist is a plus
- Customer oriented person with pleasing personality
- Willing to work as soon as possible
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Doktors Generics Pharmacy Inc.
DOKTOR’S GENERICS PHARMACY INC. (DGPI) has been incorporated since November 2006. It is the number one franchisee and operator of The Generics Pharmacy retail store to date with over 100 acquired branches nationwide in its second year of operations. DGPI aims to be the leading retailer in the pharmaceutical category. Product lines are not limited to generic medicines only. DGPI also carry other food supplements and complementary products to serve its growing customer’s needs. DGPI also is an innovator in the industry coming up with new store concepts and in-store offers to attract more people and create awareness for its stores.