- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Will constantly look for propect clients through internet advertising
- Will do booth mannings and Site mannings.
- Documentation of closed sales
- Site tour or trippings with the client.
- Graduate of any 4-year course from any reputable school/institution. Preferably graduate of Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Advertising, Real Estate Management, Multi-media Arts, Information Technology and computer related course
- Good in networking and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Sales experience is an advantage but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal and result-oriented person
- Flexible, dynamic, aggressive personality
- Computer literate and internet savvy. Know the basics of social networking media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and online advertising/E-commerce
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Social Media Management
- Customer Research
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About DMCI Homes Recruitment Mobile
For more than 15 years, DMCI Homes has continuously been committed to providing quality lifestyle to its residential communities. Considered as one of the top developers in the country, DMCI homes give high regard on ensuring world-class craftsmanship and quality service to consumers and communities. Now we will give you a chance to be part of our culture, we will give you a chance to be part of DMCI Homes continuous Legacy. Join our Sales Team today and be part of our family! :)
in-house sales manager