As a property salesperson or real estate agent, you will be working for a developer and using a mixture of negotiation, marketing and sales skills as well as finding new clients and convincing them that your company is the right one to handle their sale, this specialist sales roles also involves helping to advertise properties.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in MS word
- Must have your own a laptop
- Sales experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Can start immidiately
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1321 A.Apolinario, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 7 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About DMCI Homes
DMCI Homes is the country’s premier triple A builder-developer that brings serviced, themed communities within reach of urban families who once had limited residential options, but still aspire to achieve a comfortable, enriching quality of life proximate to their place of interest.