Property Administrator | Real Estate, Property
- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Property Administrator will provide a wide range of services such as administrative, human resources, or technical. The role will handle all administrative tasks such as answering phone calls, emailing correspondences, assisting clients, and any other tasks assigned. The role will involve administration of the client’s property management functions under management, including office and industrial.
- Enter lease set up detail into the system upon such time when the lease is signed which, and provide the output to the client to validate. Client will then expand on lease set up to then be activated.
- Assist the client with property and lease set up in the system upon the acquisition and sale of a property. This will include ownership detail, intercompany structures, tax structures and lease hierarchy.
- Review and audit bank guarantees and security deposits held against leases for tenants
- Rolling data integrity audits of tenancy details within property management system
- Undertake audits and compliance checks of tenancy schedules, billings and accuracy of data
- Maintain critical dates and documents from the system, such as insurance certificates and compliance lease matters. This will involve chasing tenants for updated documentation and upon receipt updating the system.
- Ensure tenancy schedules are updated immediately following work on a matter allowing for accurate reporting within the business
- Review monthly management fees to a provided schedule and validate fees for payment.
- Maintain the property replacement insurance register for the properties under management, including certificates of currency.
- Monitor all real estate licenses for the various government registers, and work closely with the client compliance team for the validation, renewal and credential updates.
- Any other task/duty as directed by client/management
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / College Degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of related work experience in property administration or management, real estate, industrial and commercial space
- Strong communicator with excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Relevant working knowledge and understanding of occupier leases
- Knowledge of systems such as MRI Software, Yardi, and JD Edwards is an advantage
- Commercial management, paralegal background, and understanding of leases are highly preferable
- Able to work independently, highly driven and a team-player
- With pleasing personality, positive work attitude, and customer service oriented
- Highly organized and with strong attention to details
- Adaptable and flexible to change and new systems and processes
- Has continuous improvement focus and time management skills
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in an early morning shift (7:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.