- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Trainer is responsible for delivering training on the client’s product, process, and procedures to newly-hired and existing customer service associates. The role requires excellent facilitation and classroom management skills, along with a keen eye for detail and the ability to assess an individual’s potential and demonstrated skill. The role also calls for direct communication with the onshore team and the ability to self-motivate, take initiative and have a solution-orientated approach.
- Deliver comprehensive training on client products, processes and procedures
- Ensure trainees/associates are equipped with the skills needed from the door to the operations floor
- Coordinate directly with onshore client point of contact for the standard delivery of information
- Conduct assessments and reviews performance during the training phase
- Design training interventions or refresher courses as necessary to meet training needs of new and existing employees
- Revise programs as a result of evaluation or of changing business products and needs
- Ensure positive learning environment in training classes and programs
- Run and communicate reports on training delivery and programs
- Identify potential opportunities in training delivery and escalate as needed
- Build solutions for training and learning gaps in different methods and formats
- Facilitate training programs and conduct research for training materials as necessary
- Trainer will be required to work within the Client contract on multi regions as required
- Conduct call observations as part of Quality Assurance is a requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- At least 1-2 years’ of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Basic understanding of instructional design
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and is tech savvy
- Has the ability to address small to large groups of people with confidence
- With pleasing personality, positive working attitude, and is customer service-oriented
- Strong business orientation. Credible with senior and middle managers and able to build strong relationships with clients quickly
- Knowledge and ability to manage all aspects of the training and development life cycle
- A commitment to client service and a flexible can-do attitude to respond to client and business needs
- Detail-oriented and can multitask with strong administrative and organisation skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently or with a team
- Must be accurate, energetic, enthusiastic, and driven
- Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Morning Shift
Shortlisted applicants will be required to prepare and conduct a demo presentation focusing on Customer Service, Live Chat, or Telco Products.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.