Subject Matter Expert (Telstra)
- Taguig, Philippines27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The role is responsible for validating, processing, monitoring, and reporting of expected revenue against payments received. The role will also be responsible for investigating, reporting and analyzing point-of-sale adjustments as well as communicating directly with stores in relation to POS Adjustment queries.
- Validate process and match revenue and point-of-sales expectation to payments, including invoicing, claims and credit note processing.
- Investigate, resolve and resubmit any rejected claims.
- Provide insight into variances arising from erroneous point-of-sale processing.
- Investigate and respond to queries from various divisions including POS Adjustment queries.
- Identify opportunities to improve store processes to assist in reducing POS Adjustments.
- Assist in devising efficient mechanisms for linking various IT systems and data extracts (internal & external), including workflow oriented project work.
- Build key relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders across the business.
- Participate in special projects and other ad hoc activities as required.
- Actively participate in a continuous process improvement within the team.
- Any other administrative functions as needed and directed by the manager
- At least 2 to 3 years of work experience in the related field is required
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Excel and is tech savvy
- Previous Telstra experience is highly preferred
- Prior experience in Siebel is required for the position
- Experience in MICA/ OOT / Flex Cab is a definite advantage
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills, dependable with value for work ethics and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced environment
- Provide prompt and professional client service at all times
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Monday – Friday in an early morning shift (6:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 27F Twenty-four Seven Mckinley Bldg., 24th St. corner 7th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.