- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jl. Timor No.6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Interactive Media or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Strong attention to detail and passion for challenging oneself to achieve the very best
- Communication skills to explain design decisions and thought process. Ability to communicate concepts and design ideas to non-designer
- Expert experience with UI/UX toolsets (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin or similar tools)
- Good experience in various form factors including desktop, tablet and mobile including implementation of responsive design
- Able to differentiate UI/UX required based on nuances of each platform (ex. iOS vs. Android vs. mobile web)
- Experience with user testing tools and setup
- Broad knowledge on mobile application and website design trends, patterns, usability, technical considerations and best practices
- Ability to work in startup environment (fast paced, continuous changes, minimal supervision)
- Portfolio showcasing solid understanding of layout, typography, color, hierarchy and other design principles (send us in form of PDF, Dribbble link or Behance link) is a must
- Understanding of front-end (web/mobile app) programming is a big plus
- Continuously improving UX of our products by iterating on the UI and other UX deliverables.
- Work closely with Head of Product and frontend programmer to create a beautiful app with the best experience possible.
- Facilitating user testing of user interface mockups and prototypes to get feedback for quick iterations.
- Continuously learning and experimenting with the latest design pattern and tools for mobile and web
PT. Dimo Pay Indonesia is a digital payment service company, one of the services is Pay By QR, enabling mobile banking and e-wallet applications to pay via QR Code everywhere. Focusing on user experience, we provide agnostic and inclusive digital payment method that can be accessed from smartphone and create a secure and simple way to pay in stores, e-commerce, on delivery, and wherever the transaction occurs. Dimo Pay is part of Digital Money Group, a fintech arms of SMDV (Sinarmas Digital Ventures). Our Vision Empowering mobile payment across Indonesia. Our Mission Making digital transaction as simple and secure as possible and creates access to equal economic opportunities for our users. Join us and feel the fun!