Quality Assurance Software Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 17% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jl. Timor No.6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science; IT, System Information or other Technical field preferred 4+ years experience in QA Management.
- Ideally have some form of technical knowledge, preferably coming from a software development background.
- Have experience of working on cross platform native app development (iOS, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile)
- Understanding of Agile software implementation methodologies and project management tools.
- This role will require an individual with strong management and communication skills.
- Experience in managing Mobile Banking, E-Money, E-Channel, Payment Gateway project is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills.
- Work with product owners and development team members to organize and maintain project backlog by creating user stories capturing business requirements. Maintain relevant metrics and create dashboard that helps progress transparency to the team and product owners.
- Experience in developing and executing test plans, test cases, scripts, and creating test data for Agile development team; including functional, regression, and stress testing.
- Work with product owners and QA team members to develop test case scenarios, and translate them into concrete test steps for either the automated test scripts, or manual end user testing documentation.
- Utilize software testing toolsets (such as Telerik’s Test Studio or Selenium) to perform automated functional testing against web based applications. Must be able to code/program automated test cases in Java, VB, or C#.
- Implement different software testing types and methods.
- Manage test failures and bugs found via test automation tool.
- Manage the setup and activities of test execution servers against with the test environments.
- Familiar with development management toolsets such as JIRA, Confluence, Git. Report and track defects using JIRA. Identify defects and articulate those findings to development team for debugging purpose, or update the test scripts per the development code change. Defects include functional errors, system failure or inconsistent behaviors.
PT Dimo Pay Indonesia (formerly FLASHiZ Indonesia) builds mobile payment acceptance network, enabling users of mobile banking and mobile wallet applications to pay with their smartphone.
Focusing on user experience and technology, Dimo provides access to payment to any smartphone user, and creates a secure and simple way to pay in stores, online, in App, on delivery, and wherever transaction can occur. We envision a smarter and more connected financial industry that give equal economic opportunity access to every person.
Our Vision Empowering mobile payment across Indonesia.
Our Mission Making digital transaction as simple and secure as possible and creates access to equal economic opportunities for our users.Dimo Pay is part of Digital Money Group, a fintech arms of SMDV (Sinarmas Digital Ventures) Join us and feel the fun!