Social Media Specialist
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 82% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- #56 Mayor Ignacio Santos Diaz St., Quezon City, Philippines
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
(bringing yummy treats to the office is always a bonus too).
Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
Clientele industries include: Medical, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial, Sports, Legal
Available to attend events we sponsor on a monthly basis (usually no more than 1-2) on behalf of Atomic outside of standard hours