- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Write defect-free, well-designed code, and be comfortable peer-reviewing code for other developers.
- Contribute through requirements gathering, estimation, development, quality assurance engagement and deployment of code.
- Follow industry best practice for commenting, secure coding, test-driven development, version control and release management.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver the tasks assigned.
- Communicate with our international teams of developers and key stakeholders in other parts of the Technology department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): PHP
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.