Senior Software Automation Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Develop and communicate automation strategies both on development and testing areas
- Drive the Test Automation development / developing, selecting, and maintaining our QA tools and standards
- Promoting and driving adoption of Test Driven Development (TDD) and related practices with our developers so that quality can be built into the product.
- Identifying the applications / functional areas suitable for test automation
- Creation and maintenance of automated functional/regression test scripts
- Sharing of automation knowledge with other team members
- Reporting on test coverage, code quality, and related metrics
- Working closely with QAs and developers to resolve defect/issues
- Contribute towards ways of improving quality and collaboration
- Escalate impediments to the Scrum Master / Manager
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Strong experience in Software Development in Java (3-5 years)
- Understanding of Web Technologies
- Strong experience working across cross-functional domains
- Good understanding of the Software Development and Testing Principles
Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Graduate of IT related discipline
- Experience or keen interest to work in Truly Agile Environment utilizing the SCRUM Framework
- Knowledge in TDD/BDD/ATDD
- Familiar on different Test Automation Frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. Bamboo) and code quality measurement (e.g. SONARQube, Clover)
- Experience running automated Unit or Acceptance/Functional tests in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment (Bamboo)
Cambridge University Press was founded by a royal charter granted to the University of Cambridge by Henry King VIII in 1534. It is the printing and publishing house of the University of Cambridge and the oldest printer and publisher in the world, having been operating continuously since 1584. It devotes itself to the furtherance of the acquisition, advancement, conservation, and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of education, religion, learning, and research.