- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
The main duties are to provide operational support for a large database estate including:
- Incident and Service Request Management
- Database changes in compliance with change management policies
- Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery
- Software installation, patching and upgrades
- Security Management
- For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to gain experience using other database technologies such as Oracle, SAP Hana and Apache Hadoop.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Graduate calibre, in addition a Microsoft MCSE/MCDBA certification is desirable.
- A minimum two years of working experience in administrating MS SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2005 in a production environment.
- Strong skills in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and scripting with Powershell.
- Extensive experience of backup and recovery, performance tuning and management of database security in a production environment.
- Working experience of Availability Groups and Windows Clustering.
- Foundation level understanding of ITIL.
- A good understanding of virtualisation technologies.
- Additional experience administering Oracle databases would be a distinct advantage.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.