- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 24% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Graduate calibre, in addition a Microsoft MCSE/MCDBA certification is desirable.
- A minimum two years of working experience in administrating MS SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 and 2005 in a production environment.
- Strong skills in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and scripting with Powershell.
- Extensive experience of backup and recovery, performance tuning and management of database security in a production environment.
- Working experience of Availability Groups and Windows Clustering.
- Foundation level understanding of ITIL.
- A good understanding of virtualisation technologies.
- Additional experience administering Oracle databases would be a distinct advantage.
The main duties are to provide operational support for a large database estate including:
- Incident and Service Request Management
- Database changes in compliance with change management policies
- Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery
- Software installation, patching and upgrades
- Security Management
- For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to gain experience using other database technologies such as Oracle, SAP Hana and Apache Hadoop.
Cambridge University Press was founded by a royal charter granted to the University of Cambridge by Henry King VIII in 1534. It is the printing and publishing house of the University of Cambridge and the oldest printer and publisher in the world, having been operating continuously since 1584. It devotes itself to the furtherance of the acquisition, advancement, conservation, and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of education, religion, learning, and research.