Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service by communicating properly and correctly
in order to maintain good customer relations.
- Processing of customer orders (Phone/Email) in consultation with customers to ensure specific requirements are met and follow through with other distribution departments to ensure prompt supply.
- Basic knowledge of systems (web browsers, internet, proprietary internal software).
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries using own initiative including, but not limited to, returns, adjustments (changes and cancellations), replacement copies, and correspondence via email and telephone.
- Prepared to accept one-to-one workplace training to ensure consistent standards of service are achieved and maintained. This includes cross-training in other sections of department to provide adequate coverage.
- Maintain awareness of departmental working practices and existing systems, recommending areas of improvement and providing helpful feedback on system developments.
- Operating SAP integrating into daily operations.
- Daily, weekly or monthly filing/reporting as needed and may be required to carry out additional tasks from time to time.
- Special Projects/System Maintenance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Basic computer knowledge including e-mail, Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), databases and other systems.
- Good knowledge of business operations.
- Vocational/College Diploma
- Previous Customer Service or office based experience desirable.
- Fluent in English. Excellent email correspondence, computer and organizational skills.
- Some College degree
- 1-Year Customer Service Experience
- Excellent attendance and time keeping.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change, follow instructions, work well with others and make decisions.
- Should display resourcefulness, efficiency, originality, flexibility, and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player and also have the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented and dependable.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.