Front End Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
This is for a mid-level full time position. The candidate must be a good communicator and a creative problem solver. As the person assigned to the role will be closely working with UI designers, the candidate is expected to have an understanding and appreciation of UI/UX principles.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Can code semantically correct HTML and optmized CSS.
- Familiarity on the CSS principles of DRY and OOCSS.
- Knowledge on web accessibility standards and best practices.
- Ability to reconcile cross device and browser issues.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, etc.
- Knowledge on how to animate HTML5, CSS3, or SVG would be a plus.
- Team player, able to collaborate closely with visual designers, back-end developers, and QA testers.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
NATURE OF THE ROLE :
- Conversion of high fidelity designs into fully working responsive HTML templates (usually in Bootstrap or Foundation).
- Cross device and browser compatibility testing.
- Works closely with UI designers to achieve an overall great user experience for the end product.
- Works with designers on the technical feasibility of their UI/UX designs.
- Builds resusable code for future scalability.
THINGS YOU MUST ALREADY KNOW:
- Responsive Web Design
- Foundation Bootstrap