- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Digital Advertising / Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3F Mavenue Bldg,, Makati, Philippines
- Graduate of a 4-year course in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Communication Arts, or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in advertising, graphic design, web design and interface design;
- Experience in an advertising agency is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge in front-end development frameworks such as Bootstrap is a plus;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
A creative thinker who can visualize ideas that effectively communicate the brand's message online and offline.
- Works closely with the Copywriting team to produce outstanding and memorable posts for social media and online media platforms.
- Creates and implements the brand's key visual into different formats to suit requirements.
- Works closely with the Development team to produce digital properties that address the brand's business objectives.
- Designs usable, innovative, and creative interfaces that enable meaningful human-computer interaction from Usability studies to User Experience design.
- Works closely with the Multimedia team to produce quality photos that best represent the brand's personality.
- Works closely with the Development team to integrate front end and back end functionality.
- Develops interface mock-ups interactively using HTML/CSS/JS as basic technology stack.
- Works closely with Strategy team and the Copywriting team in creating award-winning online advertising campaigns.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave