Network Operations Engineer
- Taguig, Philippines1618, , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0040,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for business architecture tuning, server environment configuration and debugging
- Responsible for timely response to the monitoring, early warning, fault and emergency situation of the production environment, analysis and problem solving;
- Responsible for business security assessment and security hardening to ensure business operation and maintenance security;
- Ensure that the business 7X24 runs stably;
- Promote program architecture and deployment optimization, optimize and control operational costs, and implement operational automation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Proficiency in linux, Windows software and hardware environment, system management and optimization, skilled deployment and optimization of various services;
- Skilled in common server infrastructure （Nginx、MySQL、SQL Server、Redis、MongoDB）;
- Familiar with elk log analysis, jenkins automated deployment, etc.
- Familiar with the use, maintenance and deployment of mainstream monitoring systems such as zabbix;
- Proficiency in the installation and configuration management of common network devices, such as routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Skilled shell scripting
- Strong initiative, good communication, coordination and organization skills, team spirit, and initiative to learn new technologies.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.